HomeAboutServicesVacancyJournalResourcesTestimonialsContactTop banner
CandidatesReferralsWebsite feedbackRead our blogPrint

Vacancy search detail

IMMEDIATE START! TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – WELL ESTABLISHED BANKING, OPERATIONS AND COMPLIANCE CONTRACT TEAM – EXCELLENT TRAINING AND UNCAPPED EARNINGS!
Trainee/Entry Level – Banking

Basic salary: to £20k OTE: £35k+, Uncapped Commission
Benefits: team based and individual commission, fizzy Fridays, incentive schemes, team days/nights out, 23 days Holiday, Pension.
Location: Central London

Description

IMMEDIATE START! TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – WELL ESTABLISHED BANKING, OPERATIONS AND COMPLIANCE CONTRACT TEAM – EXCELLENT TRAINING AND UNCAPPED EARNINGS!

Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Banking, Operations and Compliance
Basic to £20k, OTE £35k+, Uncapped Commission, team based and individual commission, fizzy Fridays, incentive schemes, team days/nights out, 23 days Holiday, Pension.
Based  London, West End

The Person:
The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre, with a passion for Recruitment and commercial sales experience. You will need to be malleable and adapt well to different situations depending on the level of client/candidate you are speaking to. Communication skills are vital, you will present yourself impeccably and deliver yourself in a professional manner. Our client are looking for personality, this is the key driver for the business so you need to be confident, personable and very switched on. No Recruitment experience is required (preferred!) Immediate Start!

The Company:
Established in 2001, our client are the only Contract Recruitment Consultancy in the industry. They solely focus on Temp, Interim and Contract placements across a variety of sectors including, but not limited to; Banking, Operations and Compliance, Legal, HR, NHS, Finance and IT. With offices in 7 different locations across the UK, our client has developed their brand over a number of years following a strict company ethos. They have one of the best Graduate Training Programs in the market, which develops a Trainee over a yearly program with a mix of on the desk training as well as classroom. The commission scheme is very unique, covering 75% team based and the other 25% individual. This means consultants will get rewarded whether they are Junior, or the Top Biller in the firm. They have amazing offices in the West End.

The Role: 
This role would be working as part of the Banking, Operations and Compliance direct team. This focuses on the small to medium sized Asset Management Firms and Investment Banks. A large part of this role will be Business Development, you will be expected to cold call these clients in order to get new business on board. You will constantly be resourcing candidates, vetting, interviewing, prepping, writing job adverts, meeting with clients, keeping the database up to date, head hunting via Linked In. This role is very diverse and will rely on the candidate to listen and be able to take constructive criticism.

Call us now to discuss this role in more detail and other similar roles.

Ruella James specialise in placing candidates at all levels into the Recruitment Consultancy Industry. Roles include: Resourcers, Researchers, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Trainees, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search, Finance Recruitment, Secretarial Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Supply Chain/Procurement Recruitment, Sports Recruitment and Interim Recruitment.

Founded in 1999, Ruella James are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.

As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call us.

Ruella James is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.

VIEW OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS

RJW/GRL/3346

Apply: Apply for this vacancy | Email this vacancy to a friend